Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blinkers- not just accessories

Come on people... Yes I'm talking to you.. the ntitwits who drive on the freeway every morning as I do and most of the general population who have not figured out how those little things called blinkers work. Here is a crash course... When you feel the need to change lanes whether it be changing lanes to the left or I know here's a tricky one..to the right use your DAMN blinker! This is a very simple process which most people most assuredly learned in one of their first classes in drivers ed. If you want to go to the left, push the little thingy that is attached to the left side of your steering wheel down. Now if you can look up at your dashboard and can do this without hitting the person in front of you that would be great.I know...the whole mutli-tasking thing can be confusing. Now see  what looks like an arrow just blinking away? That is what we who know how to use this is called a Blinker.....Pretty cool how that works don't ya think? Now, yes that's right if you want to change lanes and go to the right...come on I have some faith that you can figure this out on your own, just push that little lever... what way??? You got it up. See how easy this is. It wouldn't be such a problem for most of us if you don't want to use this cool invention I just told you about because you see...we can just use our crystal ball to be able to know what your next move is going to be. Oh my badness..we cant do that. See we tried the whole crystal ball thing, but the damn thing keeps rolling off the top of the dashboard! Go figure..And you know what I say at the end of each blog..If you agree with me....Great. If not, Eat MyShortz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment