Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yes TO carrots

                        Dry skin, hands cracking?? I have had this problem for years. Living in Ohio in the winter can do terrible things to ones skin. Also working five days a week, eight hours a day with papers coming out the ying-yang can also be damaging to the skin. Over the years I have tried probably every lotion out there and none of them have ever seemed to do the job.
                        My husband, the big keeper up on current events read in the local newspaper about this new product for dry skin called...yes that's right..Yes TO carrots. He suggested I give it a try..can't be any worse then any of the other lotions I have used. I went to Walgreens and purchased a tube of the Hand and Elbow lotion. At first I was a little hesitant, it was costlier than other lotions I have tried, but I thought what the hell, I have wasted money on sillier things.
                         Brought it home and tried it, yes right away I did. Oh My God where have you been all my life you beautiful, not perfumy, and non greasy answer to my prayers! I now use this every morning and every night. I have a tube at work which I use every day. One of the other great things  about this spectacular lotion is that after you have put it on and for some reason need to wash your hands it seems the lotion still stays on for a while.
                         I now not only use the lotion, but the shampoo, body wash, and lip balm. I have recommended it to co-workers and they and their families now use it. It's like Heaven in a tube. One last thing for me to say...the ingredients are all natural. What more can you ask for??
                         Use this product and you can say Goodbye to dry skin and Hello to soft, non cracking skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment