Sunday, February 14, 2010

Handicapped Drivers- Not So Handicapped

                 Don't get me wrong here folks. I have the utmost respect for the elderly. My own mom is one of those elderly beings. The pet peeve I have is the elderly drivers who have the handicapped tag hanging from their rear view mirror who seem to think they are the few, the proud, the right do whatever the hell they want on the roads.
              Just because you have lived longer then most of us, doesn't give you the right to ride my ass. Dirty... I know! I am really hoping and praying that the reason you do this is not because you can't see two feet in front of you. I do believe you should be able to have special parking at stores so you don't have to walk a long distance,but this does not make you a privileged driver..Understand???
               What is boggling my mind though (which is not hard to do by the way) is that when I do see an elderly person getting out of their vehicle some can barely walk. But put you behind the wheel and you become the Mario Andretti  of the freeway. Mind boggling isn't it? You may or may not agree with my sentiments, so you know what I always say:  You can Eat MyShortz!

No comments:

Post a Comment